About this Event 28 September 2021
Building Facades and Compliance Under Part C including CodeMark
What to know, approve and how to inspect
We know that there has been a lot of changes of late to building cladding products and facades generally. AIBS has teamed up with Warringtonfire to bring you this webinar on all things to do with assessing facades under Vol.1 of the National Construction Code (NCC). This webinar will cover the following:
- Clauses C1.9 and C1.14 of the NCC.
An overview of the requirements and application of these clauses will be provided for a typical façade system. This section will also discuss various issues in the application of these clauses, such as renders, ancillary components, cavity barriers and adhesives.
- Fire testing and test certificates
This section will provide an overview of the compliance pathways that require fire testing and explain what testing is involved. The definition of an Accredited Testing Laboratory and Evidence of Suitability will also be discussed.
- Performance solutions
This section will discuss how fire safety engineering can be utilised for façade systems to demonstrate compliance.
- Inspection process
An overview will be provided on how façade systems could be inspected to review compliance.
|| Zoom Webinar
|| via AIBS online process
12:00pm - 1:00pm AEST
|| Tuesday 28 September
|| 1 Type B
|| Midday Wednesday 22 September unless it reaches capacity prior
Our events fill quickly, so please register today so you do not miss out! If the event reaches capacity, registrations will close immediately. If you cannot register due to the event closure, please send an email to email@example.com to be placed on the wait list.
If you have any issues with accessing Zoom or are a first tum user, please click here for frequently asked questions.
The link that you will receive to attend this AIBS webinar will not allow users to view from multiple devices. Please ensure that all wanting to attend the webinar have registered through the AIBS registration page to recieve a vaild link.
Those not registered through the AIBS registration will not be able to view content.
About the Speaker/s
||Patrick Motteram - Technical Specialist
Patrick has over 30 years experience in commerical testing operations with over 10 years in fire testing, This includes providing testing and consulting services to clients in constrction, pharmaceuticals, defence, food and beverages and electronics.
||Matt Booth - Fire Safety Engineer
Matth is a fire safety engineer at Warringtonfire in Sydney. Matt is responsilbe for completing fire safety engineering assessments and preparing performance solution repots for a wide range of new and exisiting buildings - including residential, office buildings, retails buildings and educational facilities.
28 September 2021
1 type B CPD points
|| Price (all prices inclusive of GST)
Register Your Attendance
- To register your attendance for this event, you must be logged into your AIBS account.
- Once logged in, scroll down to the bottom and click 'Register Myself'.
- If you do not already have an account setup, you can set one up by clicking 'Create Account'.
- If you have an account however, unsure of your login details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the AIBS office on 1300 312 427.
- If you have an existing account and are a current financial AIBS member, please do not create a new account as this will only create a duplicate account and not carry across your membership therefore, you will not receive AIBS member rates for registration.
Important Event Terms & Conditions
|Registration & Cancellation Policy
- All outstanding invoices must be paid before registering your attendance for any AIBS events. If you are unsure, please contact the AIBS office to confirm.
- All registrations are for a single delegate for the entire day, no individual session registrations accepted.
- CPD points will only be awarded to the registered delegate.
- Full event registrations cannot be split for different delegates on different days.
- Day registrations cannot be split for different delegates on different sessions.
Refunds will be provided for cancellation as follows:
- More than 30 days before the first day of the event - full refund
- Between 7 and 30 days before the first day of the event - 50% refund
- Less than 7 days before the first day of the event - no refund.
- All registrations are confirmed upon completion of registration via the AIBS online registration system.
- All invoices will generate a payment term of 14 days from the date of registration however, please note that payment for a registration must be made prior to attending.
- In the circumstance where payment cannot be made prior to the event, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible to notify.
- Any cancellation of a registration for AIBS events must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A failure to make payment in accordance with the above terms will not be accepted as a valid cancellation.
- 'No Show's - not showing up to an event does not cancel an existing invoice and therefore, must be paid.
AIBS Attendance Certificate
Please note that you will not recieve an attendance certificate for this event. AIBS record your attendance at any of our face to face training events, webinars or AIBSTV.
When preparing your AIBS CPD Return, you are not required to provide a certificare of attendance for AIBS events, as your attendnace is already recorded by our staff. When completing your return please not the date and name of the event, and AIBS staff will verify your attendance. This will save you having to fund and collate your attendance certificates over your CPD year,.
Please note that for non-AIBS events your evidence of attendance is required.
However, if you would prefer to recieved a certificate of attendance please email email@example.com and your certificate will be sent via email. If you have any questions regarding your CPD Attendnace Certificate please either call the AIBS office on 1300 312 427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note the Following
- Dates may appear in American format depending on you internet browser language settings. This event will be held on 28/09/2021. To change the browser language to the correct dates, please click here.
- You must be signed in to see the correct pricing.
- The pricing that is offered to you is dependent upon your AIBS membership status. If you feel the price that is shown for you is incorrect, please contact the office on 1300 312 427 for assistance.
- You must answer all questions marked with an asterisk and click "Save Responses" in order to complete your registration and proceed to checkout.
- Please note that upon registration you will receive an automated order confirmation. For details on how to access your invoice or receipt, please refer to our help guide.
- Registration will remain open until [day/date/month/year] unless capacity is reached prior to this date.
This event is provided and hosted by the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors for the purpose of education and information. Views expressed by presenters and contributors are not necessarily endorsed by the AIBS. No responsibility is accepted by the AIBS for the accuracy of information presented at such training and events, or contained in written material provided to attendees at such training and events. The information and material presented is intended as informative only, and should not be relied upon without having first obtained professional advice, and no responsibility is accepted by the AIBS for any liability whatsoever to any person for any act done in reliance, whether partially or wholly, on the information presented or written material provided at any training or events. No part of any written material may be reproduced, copied or duplicated without the express written consent of the AIBS and the author.