DUE TO THE RECENT ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WA BORDER CLOSURE INDEFINITELY, WE ARE CURRENTLY REVIEWING OPTIONS FOR THIS EVENT. REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE, AN UPDATE WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
Register Your Attendance
- To register your attendance for this event, you must be logged into your AIBS account.
- Once logged in, scroll down to the bottom and click 'Register Myself'.
- If you do not already have an account setup, you can set one up by clicking 'Create Account'.
- If you have an account however, unsure of your login details, please email email@example.com or phone the AIBS office on 1300 312 427.
- If you have an existing account and are a current financial AIBS member, please do not create a new account as this will only create a duplicate account and not carry across your membership therefore, you will not receive AIBS member rates for registration.
31 March - 1 April 2022
Crown Convention Centre
Up to 12 type B CPD points
Full Registration Only
Early Bird $1095
Avaliable Until 28/2/2022
31 March & 1 April
Thursday 31 March
Friday 1 April
Organisations booking 5 or more delegates - discounts apply*
Click here to download the Group Booking Form. Please return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact email@example.com if you require any assistance with group bookings.
*Discount applies for 5 or more bookings made at the one time however, does not apply to early bird or student prices.
Full Registration Includes:
Attendance at all sessions on both days, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and Cocktial Reception.
Thursday Registration Includes:
Attendance at all sessions on Thursday, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea & Cocktail Reception.
Friday Registration Includes:
Attendance at all sessions on Friday, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Register early for your chance to WIN back your conference registration fee!
Register for the 2022 Western Australia Chapter Conference at the AIBS member full conference early bird rate before midnight 24 February 2022 and automatically enter the draw to win back your full conference registration fee.
The winner for the draw will be selected from all eligible registrations* before midnight 24 February 2022, an will be notified by phone or email on 25 February 2022.
If you are not an AIBS member, apply now for membership to be eligible to enter the draw.
If you've been thinking about taking advantage of the benefits that come from joining as an AIBS member, now is the perfect time! Join as a full AIBS member and register for the 2022 WA Chapter Conference before 1 February and still save over $100 off the full non-member conference rate.
To find out more about why you should join AIBS or to start the process to become a member, click here to be taken to our membership information.
*Terms and Conditions of Entry
Prize refund for full conference registration fee
- Draw will take place in the AIBS office on 1 March 2022
- Registrations must be processed before midnight 28 February 2022 to be in the draw
- Registrations must be paid in full before midnight 28 February 2022 to be in the draw
- Winner will be contacted by phone/email and winner's name announced on the AIBS Conference page
- Winner will receive a full refund for their early bird full conference registration fee
- Price is not transferable
Important Event Terms & Conditions
|Registration & Cancellation Policy
- All outstanding invoices must be paid before registering your attendance for any AIBS events. If you are unsure, please contact the AIBS office to confirm.
- All registrations are for a single delegate for the entire day, no individual session registrations accepted.
- CPD points will only be awarded to the registered delegate.
- Full event registrations cannot be split for different delegates on different days.
- Day registrations cannot be split for different delegates on different sessions.
Refunds will be provided for cancellation as follows:
- More than 30 days before the first day of the event - full refund
- Between 7 and 30 days before the first day of the event - 50% refund
- Less than 7 days before the first day of the event - no refund.
- All registrations are confirmed upon completion of registration via the AIBS online registration system.
- All invoices will generate a payment term of 14 days from the date of registration however, please note that payment for a registration must be made prior to attending.
- In the circumstance where payment cannot be made prior to the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to notify.
- Any cancellation of a registration for AIBS events must be made in writing to email@example.com
- A failure to make payment in accordance with the above terms will not be accepted as a valid cancellation.
- 'No Show's - not showing up to an event does not cancel an existing invoice and therefore, must be paid.
Consent for Use of Images & Videos
The Australian Institute of Building Surveyors often engages with professional photographers and/or recording technicians for events. Photography and videography work may be undertaken during the course of these events including the social functions, where the images and footage produced may be used in future promotions including, but not limited to; the AIBS website, social media platforms, direct mail, marketing communique, event documentation and other uses by the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors. Registered attendees who wish to be excluded from such future use(s) of images and footage must make their request in writing to the AIBS Member Services & Events team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Australian Institute of Building Surveyors will not seek further permission from registered attendees post-event.
Please Note the Following
- Dates may appear in American format depending on you internet browser language settings. This event will be held on Thursday 31 March & 1 April 2022.
- You must be signed in to see the correct pricing.
- The pricing that is offered to you is dependent upon your AIBS membership status. If you feel the price that is shown for you is incorrect, please contact the office on 1300 312 427 for assistance.
- You must answer all questions marked with an asterisk and click "Save Responses" in order to complete your registration and proceed to checkout.
- Please note that upon registration you will receive an automated order confirmation. For details on how to access your invoice or receipt, please refer to our help guide.
- Registration will remain open unti1 17/03/2022 unless capacity is reached prior to this date.
This event is provided and hosted by the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors for the purpose of education and information. Views expressed by presenters and contributors are not necessarily endorsed by the AIBS. No responsibility is accepted by the AIBS for the accuracy of information presented at such training and events, or contained in written material provided to attendees at such training and events. The information and material presented is intended as informative only, and should not be relied upon without having first obtained professional advice, and no responsibility is accepted by the AIBS for any liability whatsoever to any person for any act done in reliance, whether partially or wholly, on the information presented or written material provided at any training or events. No part of any written material may be reproduced, copied or duplicated without the express written consent of the AIBS and the author.